Who are we?

2.20.2010

You See The Old, I See The Years Well Spent.


If only the radio could talk. She would have told us about her days of glory, when she was the talk of the home, the center of attention. She would tell us how she used to entertain her owners. She would let us know how she stood by them through the happy times, the sad times and the times of loneliness. Oh, how much she have seen and heard.

But alas, those days were long gone. Now she sits by the street waiting for a new owner.

However I am sure she would not have regretted any single moment of her life. It is finished. She served her purpose in her time, in her season, in her generation.

Likewise, I will do.

John 9:4-5
As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

-Zlwin Chew

0 comments:

Post a Comment